January 12, 2013

Latest buys from | Benetton


Hey hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Today is Saturday then the week will start again, and it will be crazy backed as I will be back to uni, events started to roll again and I have few projects I’m working on as well. I’m not complaining I love being busy and I love what I do :)



Anyway I just wanted to quickly share my latest buys from united colors of Benetton. I love their latest Fall and Winter collection and I managed to get my hands on this cozy Red knitted sweater , this elegant shirt that I can dress it up and down and this amazing shoe, the colour and fabric are great and I love the laces * I could never have enough shoes*

I just can’t wait to wear them, and stay tuned for an outfit posts soon.  


Don't forget to follow me on instagram for updates @hommam_arbi . xx 


Photobucket
Smiley face