September 01, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Ryan Reynolds for M&S Campaign



F
all campaigns are floating all over the place and every brand is working hard on attracting its customer’s, and by this I don’t just mean high-fashion labels! , high-street is jumping to the top as well like British retail Marks & Spenser, the brand is known for its high quality and stylish designs every season and for this season they are using Hollywood hottest stars Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Reynolds for the latest Autograph Collection.



 Ryan Reynolds stated that he is thrilled to work for a brand he loved ever since he was a kid: "I was thrilled when M&S asked me to be in their campaign and Rosie was a pleasure to work with. I’m from Canada and grew up with the M&S brand. Going into an M&S store with my family or friends always gives me a beautiful pang of nostalgia. The Autograph collection is a modern take on the classic style I love and feel most comfortable wearing. The pieces in this collection are lasting staples that’ll never go out of style.”

Rosie revealed that she is excited to work with the well known British brand: “I am extremely excited to be working with M&S on the new Autograph Autumn 2011 campaign. I feel proud to be associated with a British high street favorite that holds fond memories for so many people, particularly the Autograph brand. The collection is sophisticated, elegant, and effortless, which I hope to embody in my own personal style."

Both of them look stunning and elegant in the campaign, and they have this perfect chemistry, well the pictures speaks for themselves, what do you think?





photos via : becomegorgeous.com


Photobucket
Smiley face