September 01, 2011

Angelina Jolie | Vanity Fair October 2011


A
ngelina Jolie graces the cover of Vanity Fair’s October issue 2011 looking absolutely marvelous; Jolie denies the rumors of her pregnancy, new adoption and secret wedding; she also shares her new project as a director for the movie “In Land of Blood and Honey”



She teasingly tells the magazine what Brad thinks about the new challenge: 
“Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare. I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am. I get impatient with people working on a film that have their head in their hands like it’s the most complicated thing in the world.”


But then for real she says that hubby brad is so supportive and he plays an important role in validating her ideas , She recalls that after he read the script, “He called and said, ‘You know, honey, it’s not that bad." From that point forward, she decided she wouldn't let anyone else make the decisions about the script: “It was something I didn’t trust out of my hands. So by default I ended up putting myself in as director.”  Before shooting, Jolie says, she sent the script to “reporters and writers, people of Serbian and Bosnian nationality who’d been through the war. I was gauging the accuracy…. If they said no, I wouldn’t have done it.”

She also likes to emphasize the fact that Brad has had a major contribution in the project she directed: "He’d come in and say what he liked or what he didn’t understand. Like any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things. He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge."





Read more in Vanity fair October 2011 issue ,will hit the stands sept 6 !



source: vanityfair

Photobucket
Smiley face