August 04, 2011

Most Wanted: LeiVanKash Bracelets


B
een checking and targeting LeiVankash jewellery for weeks now especially the Skull and Evil eye bracelets! I’m just in love with the simplicity at the same time creativity.



 Leila Kashanipour the lady behind (LeiVankash) graduate from Central Saint Martin’s, BA in jewellry design, and she has recently received her Diamond Graduate Diploma from GIA, she’s known for her masterpieces including the Olivia Rose and Tiger ring.

LeiVankash is the new brand on the block and been featured in almost every Magazine and worn by celebrities including Olivia belmore , Pixie lott ,Alexandra Burke and more…

Oh and I’m going mental for her bracelets as I mentioned the skull and devil eye are me favorite , especially after seeing them worn by my favorite bloggers including Chiara from the blonde salad.


The Skull bracelets comes in (Silver, rose gold, and black oxidized) and you can chose the string colour as well, they are super easy to wear, and great for both girls and guys. , not to forget they come in an amazing chic backing!


I can’t wait until I get my hand around them.    

LeVankash bracelets and Jewellry available to order at boticca.com

  
Smiley face