December 13, 2011

Décor | Matthew Williamson's London House


W
elcome to Matthew Williamson’s London House, as we know every designer expresses himself through his designs , Matthew does that even through his house , as most of you knows his collections is always about colors and patterns , and we see the same exact thing visualized into his walls and furniture .

The house beats with bright colors, from yellow, green, and pink, in addition to the printed wallpapers. I personally like the mix and match of the old and modern.

For me I can’t see myself living here every day I’m more into cozy homely houses , I would love to use a color or two to add a fresh spirit and contrast to the atmosphere but definitely not like Mathew’s , I can’t imagine opening my eyes to this much of bright colors ! It’s personal, but without a doubt there is loads of accessories and stand out pieces in the furniture like the mirrored chair is so cool. 












Photo Credit: Elle Decor Uk 



Photobucket
Smiley face