May 09, 2011

S*uce | House of Holland AW Preview




Everyone was excited “ including me” to know British designer Henry Holland is coming to Dubai and it got more thrilling when S*uce  “Grazia’s style award winning store” revealed to be having  House of Holland AW11/12 Preview in the present of Henry himself .

The store was backed with Designers ,bloggers , fashionistats , and fans ,all enjoying the tunes Dj-ed by talented Henry while previewing the collection .
The event was just amazing , couldn’t resist coddling the yummy costomized HOH cookies . and I was lucky enough to meet Henry and take a photo with him .
My bad I forgot to charge my camera but I managed to get some photos for you , enjoy!!!


House of Holland AW11/12 Collection 

loving the prints and colours 


The mouth watering yummy cookies :))

I'm not the only one who's addicted !!


Mr. DJ
Alistair Mulhal (Esquire ME) , Henry Holland and Kate Hazell (Harper's Bazaar Arabia)

Glad to finally meet Candyandcouture blogger Sahar Farooq  


The gorgeous ladies of s*uce " Melina ,Rula , and Zayan"


s*uce team with Henry Holland

Me and lovely mahryska

Me and Henry Holland  

images belongs to sauceloves.com
Smiley face