April 17, 2011

Missoni | Step into the Tribe Vibe






last week was full of events and one of those were Missoni. The event took place at The Dubai Mall store.
The S/S11 collection reflects rainbow of colours and patterns of African and Asian influence.




















Lisa "head to toe Missoni"

Everything is just perfect. I like the accessories line of over-sized hats, necklaces, scarves, and swimsuits.





Got my eyes on the shoes line as well, they look so comfy and suitable for the summer season.



The men’s collection is simply amazing full of colours and chicness.”its time to play with colours”


 
Love this jumper 


 And to make this event unforgivable the great team of Fishfayce photobooth was there to snap some pictures , well me and my friend Lisa had the best time posing and acting crazy in front of the camera !! 

Zeina the lady behind "fishfayce" and me 

Many thanks goes to Missoni team , kate from Boutique1, Zeina & fishfayce. 








Smiley face